Sunday, June 11, 2017

Oven Roasted Crispy Chicken Thighs


These Crispy Chicken Thighs are much like the ones posted HERE, the only difference is that I was too lazy to de-bone them and I didn't want to fry them on the stove splattering grease. So I put them in the oven. It worked beautifully. I love cooking chicken with the skin on then cranking up the heat to get a good crispy skin. So follow the link or scroll on down for the recipe.
This chicken is Whole 30/Paleo/Primal compliant that means it's also sugar, dairy, and gluten free. Because I serve it to my kiddo it's also nut free.

Need a side dish? See below, or throw some vegetables in the oven on a separate sheet pan while the chicken cooks.
Mashed Cauliflower
Mango Salsa 
Summer Squash Salad
Tomato Basil Spaghetti Squash

Click to find more Whole 30
Paleo
Primal
recipes here on Give Peas A Chance, or use the search function.


Crispy Chicken Thighs

Boneless chicken thighs
Seasoning*

  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Rub the seasoning all over the chicken thighs.
  3. Brush the bottom of a baking dish with a little oil.
  4. Place chicken thighs skin side down and bake for 15 minutes. Turn so the skin side is up.
  5. Turn the oven up to 400 degrees and cook the chicken for another 10-15 minutes until done and the skin is crispy.
  6. Pour off fat from the juices and serve them with the chicken, if desired. 
If you have a convection oven turn the fan on!

*Seasoning ideas-
Fajita- omit the corn starch
Five Spice
Currycurry powder, turmeric, ground coriander seed, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper 

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.