Monday, August 1, 2011

GPAC Mango Salsa

Nom Nom. I love this salsa. So very good. We like it on fish, pork chops, carnitas, tacos, burritos, eggs and with quesadillas. Off the spoon. This is better made the day before so the flavors can develop. I just use a knife and cutting board for everything. I suspect a food processor would work, but I like this chunky.


GPAC Mango Salsa

1 mango- peeled, pitted and diced
1/2 cucumber- peeled, seeded and diced
1/4 sweet or red onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced finely
1/4 cup finely sliced/diced purple cabbage
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1-2 jalapenos diced
lime juice
salt- I used jalapeno lime salt
garlic salt
Mix ingredients together and season with salt, garlic salt, and lime juice to taste.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.