Sunday, November 6, 2016

Cranberry Orange Muffins

Cranberry Orange Muffins
Cranberry season is upon us! I don't know what it is about cranberries. I only make a handful of things with them but I really like them. I don't now if it's the tart berry flavor, that they are good in both savory and sweet applications, or that the color just screams "HOLIDAY SEASON APPROACHING" Whatever the case I smile when I see them, and I always grab an extra bag of cranberries for the freezer for the rest of the year for that bright flavor they give.
I also love seeing them on a tree at Christmas, it's so pretty. They aren't the easiest to string but I think it's worth it, here's our tree from last year. Very simple.


This batter is still my go to for breads and muffins. You can find the recipe with variations HERE, and HERE. They freeze really well so are perfect to bake up for the freezer. I pack them in lunches, we grab them for snacks, and breakfast.

More cranberry recipes:
Roasted Pork with Cranberry Compote

What about you, do you like cranberries? If so what's your favorite way to eat them? 
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.