Monday, April 16, 2012

4/16- 4/22 Menu

I never post menu's. But tonight, I'm procrastinating. So, I'm posting. A little side note- I make more of a list for the week, and then make the meals on that list. I don't always make a list for 7 days. I try to leave room for leftovers. If I end up with 6-7 days, it usually rolls around to next week. Or I use a couple of those meals for weekend lunches.
Side dishes, I don't write down, I just have items on hand for a salad or something. Sometimes I write down what I have on hand, and deal later. Unless it's a specific meal.
 Lunches, I sometimes write them out. But normally they are leftovers.

1- French Dip
I'll throw the roast in the crock pot, make the soup later with the juices from the beef. Serve the beef up on these AMAZING buns, with provolone.

2- HH6 Cooking challenge meal. It will be a surprise, until I post. But I'm making it a grain free dish for us.

4. Turkey Pot pie, gluten free. We'll see how that goes over. :) Diva requested it, hope she likes it this way. She did rave about the grain free gravy I made the other day. So it won't look like this-


 6. Chorizo omelets, with veggies.

Sides-
salad
fruit- strawberries, bananas, apples
fried cabbage, maybe with chorizo
green beans
broccoli
sweet potatoes
frozen corn on the cob

Lunches-
caprese salad, with avocado 
(B) chicken tenders, strawberries, steamed broccoli
(B) larb gai, veggies
(B) ham and cheese pastrys



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.