Tuesday, November 6, 2012

E-book of Thanksgiving recipes

Well, it's out! A while back Swoop contacted me about submitting a recipe for their Thanksgiving E-book. I sent in the Pumpkin Pie Shake recipe, and the book is out and ready for purchase. There are some amazing bloggers and recipes in the book and best of all,  100% of the proceeds go to Feeding America.
If you do not have a Kindle (which I don't) you can still purchase and browse on Kindle app or on the cloud drive online.
(Please ignore my seriously crazy picture.)

Pumpkin Pie Shakes and Recipes on GPAC
Pumpkin Pie Shakes 2008
Pumpkin Pie Shakes 2011
Pumpkin Pie Shakes 2012
E book
Pumpkin Syrup and Chai Syrup for lattes and more
Pumpkin Puree Crock Pot
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin and Wild Rice Soup
Search Pumpkin in the search box on the left for more!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.