Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pork Carnitas goodness

What are you supposed to call this? Tonight I made some Pork Carnitas. I added some Holy Mole  into the mix (about 3+ tablespoons), YUM SO VERY GOOD. I also put the carnitas in the crock pot this morning. Shredded it before dinner and put it in a frying pan real quick. I served it shredded with corn and flour tortillas, fresh salsa, guacamole, cilantro, limes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, olives all that good stuff. I'm sitting here watching TV and got hungry so I took some leftover pork, warmed it in a frying pan, and let it sear a bit. Topped it with fried eggs, hot sauce, fresh salsa and cilantro. Um... yeah. YUM. Good deal. This would be a good breakfast, add some tortillas if you want. Go for it.
Smokey Ancho Chile Spice
Crock pot Carnitas
Chipotle Carnitas (Crock pot)
Carnitas 
Holy Mole Carnitas
Carnitas as leftovers for breakfast
Carnitas as leftovers in Green Chile Stew
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.