Thursday, May 20, 2010

Holy Mole! Love Abounds...

Have you ever had mole? Chicken mole is usually traditional. It's a perfect blend of smokey chilies, spices and chocolate. It's amazing and you think, really? Chocolate? Yes. Chocolate, you can't really put it in your mouth and say- there's chocolate in there. But the flavors blend so beautifully. That's what inspired this seasoning. I joke that it's how carnivores get their chocolate fix, because I love it on steaks, but again chocolate is not the dominant flavor in this seasoning. I've just been calling this Mole Seasoning. I may rename it. It's got chili powders, cocoa, cinnamon and more. It's wonderful on steak, ribs, roasted meats, slow cooked, broiled, grilled. Slow roast some pork for tacos with a delicious twist. I just love it, it's so versatile. Available in foil heal sealed pouches, approx. 4 ounces. It will also be featured in the Father's Day Grilling Gift Sets.

 
Grilled pork ribs, mole rubbed NY Strip. And my cute little helper.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. you know....ppl are reading mole as mole....the animal in the ground kind and wonder....wth.

    mmmmmmmmm mole....mike only likes it in the winter. but it does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sorry for ppl who don't know what mole is!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.