Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dinner... Roasted Spaghetti Squash


This was a couple of nights ago? I don't know seriously it's all just running together. But anyway roasted spaghetti squash, tomato slices and pork chops marinated with yumminess like molasses and garlic.
It was so good, the girls ate a TON. I served the spaghetti squash for DH and I in half the skin/shell, just for fun. The girls ended up with our squash portions. I guess presentation is important to them, or it was just fun.
Below are the girls plates. I actually didn't eat my tomatoes, Diva and DH ate them for me.

Roasted Spaghetti squash with butter, salt and pepper. Simple goodness.

Related posts

Other noodle "replacement" posts
Zucchini/ Squash for Spaghetti
Daikon for Curry Noodle bowls
Zucchini for Chicken Paprikash 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.