Monday, April 30, 2012

HH6 Cooking Challenge- Chicken Paprikash

I'm JUST squeezing this post in! Household Cooking Challenge is a group of bloggers. Some are married to the military, some have family in the military, or both. This months challenge was to pick a dish from another bloggers blog, and make it. I chose this Chicken Paprikash from Pictures of all my Princesses.
Doesn't hers look yummy? I am going to try it with spaetzle next time!
I was going to pull out my Spaetzle maker, but decided to use zucchini noodles instead. After that I thought, why not make it all grain free, Gluten free.There's no nuts, starches, or flour replacements either! I also added mushrooms because I love mushrooms. I really need to sit down and blog this recipe the way I've tweaked it, because it was perfect for us. I'm so back logged on blogging. Sigh.
Please don't forget to check out the other HH6 bloggers



 Feel free to visit our blogs to see what we are all about and what we come up with.  We're on Facebook too!


If you want to be a part of HouseHold6 Cooking Club, feel free to contact any of the members above.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I have never made Chicken Paprikash. This looks delicious. One of these days I'm going to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.