Monday, September 14, 2015

2015 Bento Lunches 59-61 #takeittuesday


Lunches 59-61 packed in Planetbox boxes
Mini funfetti cupcakes - I made them for dinner one night so I made extra for our freezer stash
Scrambled eggs made in thin sheets then rolled up
Cucumbers
Plouts


I'm often asked if my kids heat their lunches at school, they do not. Often times I'll ask if something is okay to eat cold and they will let me know how they feel about it. If something needs to be eaten warm or hot I send it in a thermos.


Lunches 62-64
Curry Chicken
A roll with butter
Nectarines
Apple sauce
Granola bar


Lunches 65-67
Sandwiches- turkey, sprouts, cucumber, tomato, avocado
Veggies
Plouts

The following lunches are from the last school year-

Lunches 68-70
Ramen noodles
Veggies
and in the Yumbox-
Bologna
Cucumber slices
Hummus
Pretzel chips


Lunch 71
I remember this lunch, Pixie packed it herself. I told her that morning she could buy and she said she didn't want to. I said we didn't really have lunch foods to pack. She proved me wrong.
Lettuce
Cucumber
Cheese
Sunflower seeds
Olives







Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.