Monday, May 20, 2013

GPAC Best Caprese Salad

I LOVE Caprese salads. SO for this "Manic Monday" post, I'm re sharing this salad. And the whole post really.
I can't wait for summer and beautiful, juicy, summer tomatoes. Do you like Caprese salads?
Give Peas A Chance Best Caprese Salad
Tomatoes- slices or chopped
Fresh mozzarella
Basil leaves
Avocado
Fresh cracked pepper
Olive oil
Balsamic vinegar- reduced or not depending on time

Slice the cheese, tomato, and avocado. Assemble like shown, or chop everything and toss like the picture below. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle some fresh cracked pepper, salt, and basil leaves on top.



Sometimes I just chop it all up...

Here are some others I've posted


Old school 2008 post!
This post is linked to these parties! LINK
Pin It!

5 comments:

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.