Friday, December 24, 2010

Matzo Ball Soup (Turkey)

Used up all that turkey and turkey stock yet? I used the last in this soup. I pulled some out of the freezer to make some Matzo ball soup. Turkey and stock that is.
Recipe for matzo balls HERE. I didn't add any bouillon on the actual matzo balls. Other than that,  I made them as posted. For the soup, I heated leftover frozen stock to boiling. Seasoned to taste, added the cooked matzo balls and match stick carrots. Then I let it sit covered with the heat off. Just enough to get the flavorful stock in the matzo balls and let the carrots cook. Serve garnished with celery leaves and with Black, White and Spice!
Cooking the matzo balls.

Matzo Ball Soup links
Updated Matzo Ball recipe!!
Turkey Matzo Ball Soup

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. add garlic and parsley to the matzoh balls...

    and add bok choy to your soup. mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.