Saturday, December 25, 2010

This is how we do it.



 When I was in high school there are three things I ate a certain way
Wendy's fries with a chocolate frosty.
McDonald's Hot fudge sundae with fries- no nuts
McDonald's Hot fudge sundae no nuts with a side of pickles- the only way I looove pickles and ice cream, still to this day. (not during pregnancy though, go figure.)

So it was interesting to me when the girls and I shared two sundae's and a medium fry the other day that I looked over to Pixie and she was eating her fries the same way I used to. I'm sure other kids/people do this, but it was neat seeing a little bit of me in her.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.