Sunday, March 14, 2010

We're eatin...

Strawberries, bananas, nutella, fresh whipped cream and almonds bundled up in homemade crepes. NUMMY. Recipe HERE.

Pizza. I have recipe here for the dough. This was a garlic and rosemary crust, so I did add a few different things.


 (PS Next to the Pizza are jalapeno poppers I have two versions blogged HERE and HERE.
Pepper steak. Which I thought I had blogged... guess not.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What's the side with the pizza? It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jalapeno poppers :-)
    http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2007/10/jalapeo-poppers.html
    http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2008/03/bacon-wrapped-jalapeo-poppers.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.