Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Lunches 33-51

Oh my, I'm so back logged on lunches and all posts in general. I just am. I was already behind after the New Year, then I was away on a family emergency for a week last month. It has been so hard for me to get back into the swing of things. I do find I get into these ruts, but I don't know. This rut seems to be longer than most. The whole Facebook changes debacle doesn't make it any better either. I do miss interacting with you all on Facebook, but with all the changes less and less people see posts on there. I am not very active on google + either. Where do you all find you interact most with bloggers and readers of your blog? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Also did you know that I have a giveaway up right now? Please check it out, enter, and share. I'd appreciate it! Thanks so much. Here's the link.
Let's look at some lunches-
 #33-35
Chicken
Simple Cabbage Salad
Oranges
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
 #36-38
Sausage
Cheese
Crackers
Kiwi
Carrots
 #39-41
These little boxes are actually snack boxes. The girls have dance after school so I try to give them a snack in the car. Even though it's against the rule to eat in the car. Sigh.

 #42
This was my lunch. 
Salad with leftover pork
Lime wedge (which is what I use on salads)
Kiwi
Avocado

 #43
Meatballs
Mac and Cheese
Broccoli
Strawberries
Peppermint Kisses 

 #44-46
Waffles
Grapefruit
Boiled Egg
Celery
Sunbutter
Chocolate Chips
 #47-49
Make your own Sushi hand rolls.
Sushi Rice
Imitation Crab
Cucumber
Egg
Kiwi
Roe
Seaweed
Here's a close up-

 #50
This Yumbox was packed for a plane trip. Pixie and I took off for my uncles funeral, we were gone for a whole week.
Apples
Sunflouwer seeds
Bananas
Grapes
Goldfish
Peppermint Kisses


#51
Soup
Pretzels
Celery
Sunbutter


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 Facebook, Twitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I'm encouraging everyone I know to give up single-use disposable plastic for Lent, or New Year's... or any time! These products look like a great way to do it. (If you want to know more about how and why to give up plastics, check out my blog entry: http://bit.ly/1jPek7U) Thanks for the inspiration and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had someone like you to pack up my boy's lunches. I am so not creative when it comes to packing lunches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.