Sunday, March 26, 2017

BEST Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns


These bun are so very good. Every time I make them I wonder why I don't make them more often. Probably because my waistline would expand. We use these buns for pulled pork, hamburgers, French Dip, breakfast sandwiches, etc. You can shape them for sub sandwiches, chili dogs/hot dogs and sausages also.
The recipe can be found here. The dough for these can be made in a bread machine, in a mixer, or by hand.



I topped these buns with sesame seeds and poppy seeds after I brushed them with an egg wash.


Don't they look yummy? We had this batch with green chile cheeseburgers and French Dip. I proofed the dough in my Instant Pot.


It works so well, and clean up is a breeze.


Here are some links that were found in the post.
The recipe for the buns can be found here


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.