Monday, October 10, 2016

2016 School Lunches 252-270

Welcome to another Take It Tuesday here on Give Peas A Chance. It seems that last week was all about salads, and throwing food in a Thermos for hot meals. I also packed a few dinners for on the go. I hope you all are having a wonderful school year so far, if you're packing lunches for work, I hope you're having a great "work year" :).


The meals above  and below (#253-253) are Vermicelli Noodle Salads. Made with Kalua pork that I'll be posting soon. These were eaten at soccer practice.



Below are dinners and lunches I packed. (254-261)
Salads with Greek Chicken
Cucumber salads made with cucumbers homemade yogurt, Green Goddess spices.


 Lunches #262-264 were leftover Lasagna that's pictured below. I also sent fruit.
#265 is a simple lunch.
Yogurt with honey
Granola
Carrots
Oranges
Oyster crackers

#266-267
I sent fruit cups and put some Jambalaya into Thermos containers. I'll be posting this recipe soon.
#268-270
I made a quick chicken noodle soup for these lunches. I am working on that post now and will post it very soon.

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.