Monday, July 22, 2013

Vermicelli Noodle Salad/Bowl


Welcome to another ManiC MONdaY post!
Vermicelli Noodle Bowls. So yummy. So refreshing. Pretty darn easy to make too. Especially compared to rolling 20 or so Spring Rolls for everyone. We puffy heart these here on Give Peas A Chance. My girl's will eat them right up.
Make them grain/noodle free by using a spiral slicer like this one that we love for vegetable noodles.
Here are links related to these great noodle bowls, recipes, and Spring Rolls also
Related posts-

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. You eat like I do.... I eat a lot of veggies. That salad looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!!!! Looks delicious and I'm definitely pinning this. Stopping by from Tuesday's Table. Have a great day!

    Christine @ My Epicurean Adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! I am co-hosting this week on the Wondering Brain Show Off Weekend Party. Thanks for sharing your creations with us! I hope you found inspiration in all of the terrific posts.
    I host a (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop and a TGIF Link Party at my place -- A Peek Into My Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ I would love for you to link up and follow (if you don't already) if you like what you see. =) I follow back - I love making new friends!
    I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.