Monday, February 8, 2016

School Lunches 40-49

Hello everyone! It's TUESDAY! I'm scrambling here at almost 10 am to get this posted. We woke up to a dreary rainy day with a two hour delay. Shortly after that the snow started. It's so pretty. Big beautiful flakes. After quickly packing the lunches right below, I made some scrambled eggs. My oldest just flew out the door. Whew. So here are some lunches. How's lunch packing going for you this year? Pretty good here. My oldest doesn't like to buy at all so she keeps me on my toes.

Today's .lunches (40-42)
Garlic pasta
Veggies
Greek Yogurt with a homemade berry compote
Chocolate chips and sunflower seeds

Lunches in the Yumbox boxes (same as above) #43-45
Kiwi

This mason jar lunch is also a prime rib salad, it's mine :)
#46

 In Yumbox boxes #47-49
Chocolate chips

That's all for now have a GREAT week!!
Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.