Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Glazed Pumpkin Seeds


These Pumpkin Spice Glazed Pumpkin seeds are crunchy and spicy. Use these to top salads, yogurt, soups, hot or cold cereal, stir them into granola, or use them for a special treat. They are like candy. Put them over the scones I just posted last week/
Simple to make you can swap out the seeds for walnuts, pecans, cashews. Whatever you like.
I sprinkled them on Pumpkin Spiced Caramel Rolls.


Find more pumpkin recipes here
Pumpkin Syrup and Chai Syrup for lattes and more
Pumpkin Puree Crock Pot
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin and Wild Rice Soup
Search Pumpkin in the search box on the left for more!

Pumpkin Spice Glazed Pumpkin Seeds

3 tablespoons salted butter
4 packed tablespoons of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup shelled pumpkin seeds


  1. Line a small baking sheet with parchment or use a silpat.
  2. Heat the butter and sugar in a small pan, stir until combined.
  3. Heat mixture until the sugar is completely melted.
  4. Turn the heat off, add pumpkin seeds and pumpkin pie spice into the sugar mixture.
  5. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet. Spread the seeds out with a spoon.
  6. Let cool completely.
  7. Break into smaller pieces.
  8. Store in an airtight container.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.