Monday, October 20, 2014

Manic Monday Meals

It's a Manic Monday post!! I thought I'd share some recent dinners we've had (and by recent I mean "I'm so behind but it's been about this past year"). I tried to link each picture to a recipe, hope I didn't miss any!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Are you blogging? Cooking up any new recipes? Let me know, would love to hear from you. And as always, thanks for visiting Give Peas A Chance!

This is a Curry Noodle Bowl with spiralized zucchini noodles and rice noodles. You can find the recipe HERE. Now that the weather is cooling down I'll be making more soups and noodle bowls which is a favorite of ours here. 

This Spicy Daikon Radish Salad was made in a Lao Green Papaya Salad style. I used the Spiraler for the radish also.

A fast favorite around here is dressing up a pack of Ramen noodles or Udon noodles. But to be honest, this gluten free Khao Piek Sen is boss. 

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.