Monday, October 28, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers and 101 ways to stuff a pepper.

It's the holiday season, bring on the food, bring on the appetizers, bring on the bacon! I was thinking about these poppers. I think you could freeze them. I mean why not? Everything is cooked. Cook, cool, then freeze. When company stops in, pop them in the oven!
The original post for these is from 2008. But here it is in all it's Give Peas A Chance glory.
Here's one for Pepperoni Poppers, we love poppers around here!
Crab Stuffed? Fancy schmancy? Not really.
Forget the jalapenos how about Grilled Rellenos
Your choice! Enjoy!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.