Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Manic Monday- Rice Paper for Spring Rolls


My mom got me these cool things for my spring roll wrappers. They are like plates but they all have grids/holes on them. Like a screen or a drying rack. It's nice because the rice paper doesn't get overly soggy. Once I dip the sheets of rice paper I can put them on these racks/plates to soften. They stay flat and ready for wrapping. She got these from the Asian Market.
Since this is a Wordless Wednesday/ Repeat Wednesday, here are some Spring Roll recipes for you-


No cook Spring Rolls.

Wordless/Repeat Wednesday's are now posting on Monday's under the tag Manic Monday* Find more "ManIc MoNdaY" posts here.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.