Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2011 Bento 101, 102

There's nothing like a Sunbutter and jelly sandwich on store bought white bread. YUM. I hope the girls eat this lunch. They do like Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches, we'll see.
Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches
Carrots

Piglets lunch above, in the planet box, has a Jelly and her leftover eggs from breakfast. Diva's lunch below, in the Goodbyn Bynto, has some vanilla pudding, and a stuffed pepper.
I used cutters for the sandwiches.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.