Monday, October 4, 2010

GPAC- Easy Peasy Stuffed Pepper Snack

Say that three times fast.
I saw these over at Lunch Bucket Bento. I thought I'd try my hand at them. I just add different spices and herbs each time. Typing this post I must say, I think I've cyber-known LBB for a few years now. Cyber-known sounds all sorts of wrong. But  I know her from reading her blog. OK whatever.
I do wish that these peppers had a little spicy kick to them. Diva likes jalapeno poppers, so she likes a little kick. But they don't at all. They are sweet and crisp. Like a bell pepper but ... better.
I used 8 ounces of cream cheese so I could keep it in the fridge for bagels and to stuff these quick for lunches and snacks. I only stuffed two for Diva's lunch and a couple to eat. Use whatever you want in the cream cheese, dry ranch dressing, parsley, etc. I bet if you mixed it with fruit preserves you could stuff strawberries. OK see, now you're going to see stuffed strawberries on here soon also.
GPAC Easy Peasy Stuffed Pepper Snacks
Sweet peppers
Cream cheese
Black, White and Spice (or season salt you like)
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Dill- dried but you can use fresh
Chives- I had dried on hand

 Wash and dry the peppers. With a small paring knife cut off the tops. There isn't much inside them but  I did remove some seeds.

Mix the softened cream cheese with seasonings and herbs to taste. Stuff the peppers with it.  I used the back of a measuring spoon to fill the small peppers.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. More cheeses, wrap in bacon and grill them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to the bacon wrapped ones but these are suppose to be healthy! I love bacon, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.