Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cinnamon Crepes with Strawberries for Pixie


Like I said before Pixie is eating table foods now so it's much easier to feed her. These are crepes with cinnamon, unsweetened whipped cream and strawberries. Crepes are versatile for little pre toddlers because they can be filled with just about anything, chicken salad, egg salad, ricotta cheese even ground beef.



Crepe recipes on GPAC
Cinnamon Crepes with Strawberries (for Pixie/baby/toddler recipe)
Crepe batter (Nutella, Banana, and Raspberry Crepes)
Spreading crepes (Method)

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.