Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Green beans (Baby)


We had stir fried green beans for dinner so I steamed some for Pixie in the babycook and pureed them with a little bit of water. My green beans have never looked as well purred as jarred baby food. That's just how it is. Pixie didn't like these. I will keep trying but she wasn't a fan.


More green bean recipes
Thai Basil Stir Fry
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
Crispy Duck Gaeng Phet
Curried Quail Eggs
Green beans for baby
Stir Fry Green Beans
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I did not have good luck with my green bean puree. I steamed a bunch on the stove and then pureed and froze it. Once I defrost it though, it's always very watery.

    http://lifewithvivianlem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice they do get watery I just mix it back it or you can thicken it with something like rice or oats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.