Monday, May 29, 2017

2017 School Lunches 193-200


Five minute egg drop soup my oldest made
Japanese sweet potatoes
Cucumbers



Sunbutter and crackers
Cucumbers
Orange
(Yumbox container)


Larb 
Lettuce
Cucumber
Oranges
(Yumbox containers)
Steak salads
I use my food saver to seal the jars and everything stays nice and fresh, even the avocados stay green. This was the next day!

Chicken sliders/burgers
Cucumbers
Sweet Potatoes
Grapes
Dressing
(Planetbox boxes)

Some pictures from my Instagram account:
Whole 30 vegetable soup with chicken.
A sweet note left on the counter by my youngest.

Crispy Chicken skin with Frank's hot sauce. Whole30 compliant. 
My sweet girls at church.
No caption needed. Scrub.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.