Monday, May 8, 2017

2017 School Lunches 165-175

Take it Tuesday!! School is almost out y'all, hang in there!

Lasagna in the Thermos containers
Cesar Salad on the side (Above and below)


In the Yumbox containers are
Bagel sandwiches
Peppers
Oranges
(One of the children stayed home sick, so just two lunches this day.)


Beef Stew in the Thermos containers
Pandan Waffles
Oranges
The two stainless steel containers on the left are generic ones I found at the Asian market, the other is a Planetbox container.


In Yumbox containers
Crispy Chicken Thighs
Corn
Cesar salad
Planetbox snack box.
Nuts (Not for my nut free kid)
Corn
Oranges
Leftover breakfast sausage


The lunches above and below are lunches the kids raved about, because I didn't cook any of it maybe? I dunno. Thanks Costco.
Taquitos
Guacamole
Oranges
The lunch below has a nut free treat also.

Below are some pictures I posted on Instagram recently.
Yogurt, honey, and strawberries.
Egg bakes I made for Women's bible study.
Crispy Chicken Thighs
Roasted broccoli
Corn
We started a Whole 30, Paleo eating month here, so this is our first weeks groceries. Pray for me.
A glimpse of the next book review I'm working on.


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.