Sunday, October 2, 2016

Halloween Party (2015)


Sooo, Finally getting around to posting our Halloween Party pictures from last year! It was so fun to put together. I really enjoy doing things like this. It's so fun. Anyway, we had one of the soccer teams over along with their families.  The kids got to run around and after they went trick or treating together.



Menu
THE BEST EVER lasagna (Made by a team parent who has an Italian restaurant.)
Wizards Wands- Parmesan bread sticks 
Garlic Knot rolls
Antipasto platter
Witches Hats
Ghost and Spiderweb Cupcakes
Lil' Jack-0-Lanterns
Juice
Witches Brew ( Slow Cooker Wassail)
Water


MMMM. Antipasto.


I did the chocolate toppers on these cupcakes with white chocolate, the same way I did the decorations on this cake.


The girls made these cute cookie Witches Hats. Too cute.


Drinks!


Really had a fun time, maybe we will do it again this year, who knows!


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.