Monday, September 28, 2015

2015 Bento Lunches 76- 87 #Takeittuesday

Welcome once again to another Take It Tuesday! How is lunch packing going for you all? It's going well here. I find that things are much easier if I plan lunches around leftovers, and on days there won't be leftovers I plan something quick and easy. What about you all? Do you meal plan? Just dinner? All meals? I usually plan dinners and lunches.
Here are some lunches we've packed (all of these lunches are from the last school year) -



Lunch #76
In the Yumbox
Sunbutter and Jelly roll up
Apples
Carrots
Olives
Water

The next two pictures are of lunches we packed in the summer for outings, yes, I am reallly behind on these lunch posts!
 Lunches #77-80
Muffins
Avocado
Cucumber
Cherries and blueberries
Chocolate Chips 

Lunch #81
The lunch above is what I packed for a picnic over the summer.
Roast Beef
Jalapeno's breaded and deep fried
Plouts
Corn on the cob

 Lunches #82-84 in the Planetbox and Yumbox containers
Chicken nuggets
Green beans
Tomatoes
Olives
Sunflower seeds
Lunches  #85 -87
Red lunches for color week at school.
Imitation crab
Tomatoes
Cream cheese pepperoni
Strawberries
Raspberries
Swedish fish

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.