Monday, August 17, 2015

2015 Lunches 33-36

I'm so behind, I found pictures of lunches I packed last school year in a not blogged yet folder. Oops.

I'll try to get them up soon. The lunches up top are for an outing, not sure if we're going to a park or the pool but there will be food.
My oldest and youngest wanted salad, my middle one wanted a noodle salad ans so did I. Pretty easy peasy.
Are you heading up to pack lunches for the school year? Are you ready for school to start? I'm not! But it comes closer every day.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.