Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Abigail- Day 29

This month I'll be trying to share last month's notes from the She Reads Truth blog- Women in the OT. Mostly just a cut and paste from Instagram. I may not share all the days. But some.
If you read through the study or are just starting to, leave me a comment and let me know how it's going. I can pray for you also.



Abigail 

Day 29
Discerning, beautiful
Spoke the truth in humility and love
Bold, brave, humble
She was a woman faith. She believed what God would do through David, she knew what God had done through David.

Abigail was a woman of action, a daughter of the King who took action not foolishly, but she was discerning.

Abigail pointed David from his thoughts of bloodshed to the one true King. Lord let me be always bringing my own thoughts and the thoughts of others toward you!!
Lord give me discernment and love to be ready to speak life to those around me.
To build them up, to encourage them, to point towards you. let me life be the proof of your love.

#peasblog #shereadstruth #lampandlight #womenintheword #speaklife #speaktruth #InChristalone #letmylifebetheproof


"The Proof Of Your Love"


FOR KING & COUNTRY

If I sing but don't have love
I waste my breath with every song
I bring an empty voice, a hollow noise
If I speak with a silver tongue
Convince a crowd but don't have love
I leave a bitter taste with every word I say

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

If I give
To a needy soul but don't have love then who is poor?
It seems all the poverty is found in me

So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
Oh, let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

When it's all said and done
When we sing our final song
Only love remains
Only love remains

Let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.