Thursday, March 28, 2013

Whole30 Week 4


March 20
Snacks
Avocado
Procuitto
Pork rinds

Breakfast
Eggs
Blackberries- that Pixie ate, all of them.

Lunch
Soft boiled eggs
Red Bell Peppers
Blackberries

Dinner
Curry Meatball "stew"- it had the meatballs, coconut milk, curry powder/spices, green beans, and sweet potatoes in it


March 21
Gluten Free Granola- I made granola bars for the girls, I had a couple of bites
Lunch
Steak
Mushrooms
Asparagus
Dinner
Pork Carnitas
Salad
I have issues remember what I had for breakfast, that's why I try to take pictures of  EVERYTHING. I have no pictures for March 20. I have no idea what I ate, and pictures from here on out until the 27th are touch and go too. The girls are on Spring Break and I'm just feeling like I have better things to do than take pictures of it all. I should jot it all down though. So I'm feeling a lot like this Someecards I made.

March 23
This is all I have for pictures.
Chicken
Simple Cabbage Salad- a fave here at Give Peas A Chance
Asparagus

March 24
Roasted Turkey
Simple Cabbage Salad
Acorn Squash

March 26
Took the girls out to sushi, not Whole 30 compliant, then we ate out at night too.Vampiros. 
March 27
Breakfast- Sausages (GF), Eggs
Lunch- Salad,chicken ( I had spicy dressing, sweet potato chips, and a breaded chicken strip too, see above picture of the man with papers)
Dinner- Chicken, Asparagus, Tomatoes, Avocado

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.