Monday, June 5, 2017

2017 School Lunches 201-211

You can tell it's the end of the school year where lunches are just getting thrown together, by either the kids or me. But we're going to get through this guys! Hang in there.


I only go one picture though I packed two of the lunches pictured above.
Taquitos
Cabbage
Guacamole


Baby bok choy
Stock
Orange


Ramen
Orange
Pretzels
Sunflower seeds
(Planetbox container, Thermos container. Packed by my oldest)


Another packed by my oldest
Ramen (She takes the hot broth, and puts the noodles in at lunch.)
Banana
Crackers


Steak
Potatoes
Strawberries
(Yumbox container)


Crackers with peanut butter (only one of my kids is nut free)
Strawberries 
(Yumbox packed by my youngest)


Quick fried rice with egg and veggies
Carrots 

Some pictures from my Instagram account.
Nails of the week...

Thoughts on movies with subtitles.
Sweet Pixie put a Mother's day card under my pillow the week BEFORE Mother's day and let me know that she had hid several gifts for me to find on Mother's day. So all week I made my bed and slipped this card back under the pillow. On Mother's Day I woke up with part of the card stamped to my hand because I slept with my hand under the pillow. 
Mussels in a red curry sauce, you can find the recipe by searching Geang Phet Thalei (Red Curry Seafood Soup) on my blog here.
Have a great week everyone.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.