Saturday, June 13, 2009

Shrimp fried rice and help in the kitchen

There was leftover shrimp and rice in the fridge at the IL's house so fried rice seemed like something easy and fast to make. No real recipe just make sure you use cold rice. I also got some help from Pixie girl with recycling.

GPAC Shrimp Fried Rice
Cold cooked Jasmine rice, or any rice you like
Cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
Soy sauce
Oyster sauce
White pepper
1 clove garlic crushed
Olive oil
Snow peas
2 eggs- beaten
Green onion for garnish

Heat the oil in a wok and add the garlic. Cook until fragrant. Toss in the snow peas and cook until crisp tender. Remove from wok. Heat a little more oil in the wok and scramble the eggs, add the rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white pepper and toss. Add the snow peas and shrimp, heat through.


Don't worry, she's strapped in and we were right there. Ooohing and ahhing over her cuteness.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.