Monday, October 17, 2016

2016 School Lunches 271-280

I've been so bad about getting pictures of lunches lately. But here are the pictures I took last week.
Above is #271
Rice with Palak Paneer on top- I'll update with the paneer recipe I am using soon, I much prefer it and so do the kids 

This wasn't a school lunch, but just leftovers at home.

Above is #273-274
Chicken Nuggets
Mac and Cheese
Apples


#275-277
Ramen
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bundt Cake (Recipe will be posted on October 31, check back!)
Crackers
Apples

#278-280
Chicken noodle soup (This recipe is scheduled it's a quick Instant Pot recipe)
Oranges
Crackers
Nutri Grain bars

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.