Monday, May 9, 2016

2016 Lunches #64-91

YAY!!! More lunches this week!! Here they are! Still February/March but we're getting there!
#64-66
Pulled pork sliders
Simple Cabbage Salad 
Pineapple
Cucumber
Greek Yogurt


#67-71 in Planetboxes (this was packed for lunch after a soccer game for all of us.)
Chicken sandwiches on flat bread with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and bacon.
Carrots
Blueberries
Strawberries
Cherry Macaron with cherry cream cheese filling and a maraschino cherry (not nut free, it has almonds which is the only nut my nut free kid can have.) 

#72-74 in Yumboxes
Summer sausage
Crakers
Cheese
Cucumber
Kiwi
Cherry Macaron and Cherry Chocolate Macaron, not nut free
#75-91 Packed in assorted boxes
There are grilled chicken salads in four of the lunches, and rice with Chinese Sausage in the thermos for another lunch.
Crackers for everyone.

Most lunches on Give Peas A Chance are packed in Planetboxes
and Yumboxes, found HERE.
CUPPOW info found HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.