Friday, November 13, 2015

Women's World Cup Party

I know this was a long time ago. June 8th as a matter of fact! Yikes, but we had Piglet's soccer team over to watch the game. I set out some cupcakes, fruit, and Diva made a cinnamon bundt cake. The rest of the food was all the yumminess that the team parents brought over. It was so much fun! 
I even got to use my soccer cupcake liners and toppers. I love parties!

Honestly, having company lights a fire under my butt to get the house cleaned up. Anyone else? I know that most people don't care and they don't come to see the house but I like the little push. I try to keep the house "company ready" but let's face it, we live here! I try but sometimes it just gets so crazy. What about you all? How do you keep up on house stuff?
Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.