Monday, July 14, 2014

Vermicelli Noodle Bowl

An oldie but goodie. Not the picture, but Vermicelli Noodle Bowls. I put either these or Spring Rolls on our menu at least once every two weeks. They are just so easy and everyone here enjoys it! Win win here at the Give Peas A Chance household!
Find the recipe and more below-
Make them grain/noodle free by using a spiral slicer like this one that we love for vegetable noodles.
Here are links related to these great noodle bowls, recipes, and Spring Rolls also
Related posts-

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.