Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vermicelli salad lunches

I packed two vermicelli salads for the girls yesterday. They both had vermicelli, curried chicken, cucumbers, carrot, a slice of lime and an omelet with shredded carrot and green onion in it. I gave Diva fresh green onions because she loves them. That morning I steamed some apples in the babycook for the baby. I took some out for the older girls and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on them for their lunches then pureed the rest for Pixie.
Related posts-



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.