Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2013 Bento 214-231 Take It Tuesday

 So many lunches this week! Don't forget to share yours, scroll down below for details. You can share via blog link, Instagram, Twitter, or on my Facebook page. Hashtags are below to tag your creations.
Here's what we've got this (past week) for lunches.
Avengers lunches
Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America lunches
Bread stamped with Avengers
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Bacon
Olives
Dressing
York pieces


 Sushi lunches
Crab, cream cheese, cucumber rolls
Tamago
Ongiri
Mango
Seaweed
Tamari



(This lunch was mine, all the leftover bits from the girl's lunches)

 These next lunches are 
Crackers
Cucumber
Carrot
Cream Cheese
 Strawberries
Dressing
The older two girl's got imitation crab stick also.

The next three lunches
Steak Salad
Roll with butter
Apples
Dressing
Spice Drops



 I've used my Cuppow BYNTO a couple times this week. You can scroll down for more Cuppow information. This jar is layered with
Rare Steak
Carrot
Red Pepper
Lettuce
I ended up not filling the BYNTO.
This mason jar is layered with
Cucumber Salad (made like Papaya Salad)
Cabbage
Chicken
The BYNTO has pork rinds in it.

The next few lunches
Potato Salad
Cookie



*Lunches are packed in Planetboxes
*Cuppow BYNTO
*More stamped food creations HERE.
I want to invite you all to share your lunches on my Facebook wall, Instagram (see hashtags below), Twitter, and in comments below.
Share your latest lunches- if you have a photo to upload, an Instagram post, a blog post. 
HASHTAGS- for Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest  #peasblog #TakeitTuesday
Or come and share you favorite lunch box recipe.
Please make sure you link to all recipes and credit sources. I will delete any recipes that have been cut and pasted. Please leave links only.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.