Monday, December 17, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 17

Someone wrapped our TV in wrapping paper. The kids were so surprised. They thought it was funny, which was good. Because when Joy had made the snow angel with salt,  Pixie said, "she's so naughty!" Great time to do some forgiveness and grace teaching though!


I'll keep it wrapped for a few days or so, so that's nice for me. What? TV? No, it's wrapped see? We do have a TV downstairs but hardly use it.

Card

Matthew 2:11

On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Today-  Thank God for the gift of salvation. Mail a gift/card to someone.
 (We did not get a gift mailed out :(, but Piglet gave a gift to our waitress that she made)
If you're praying along with us
Today keep the family and loved ones of Daniel B, age 7 in your prayers.
Tomorrow please pray for the family and loved ones of  Olivia E, age 6.
Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.