Sunday, December 16, 2012

Adventures of Joy and Angel Day 16- join us!

This is just is not exciting is it? I'll do better, tomorrow should be fun! Joy and Angel are just hanging out with the PetShop toys. It was a long busy day yesterday. We we very blessed to spend some time with friends and hosted a gift exchange. I was good for us to spend time with people we care about and love. Light and love in the midst of so much sadness. So the card I picked today was perfect for us. I pray that you get to be surrounded with loved ones today.
 
On the card- 
Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!
 Today- Do something kind for your family. Leave a note for someone in a special place, or read a book with a sibling.
 *On another note, I'll be posting (on Facebook) a name of a victim that loss their life in the Newtown, CT shooting on December 14. Just a reminder to pray extra for their loved ones. Today is Charlotte B. age 6. I won't make a huge deal out of it, or anything. I did want to let you know so you can join if if you'd like. I want the focus to be on the victims, not anyone else.

Are you on Pinterest? I have a board for Christmas Angel and Elf Ideas it's open to the public for everyone to pin to, I'd love more ideas so leave me your pinterest link or name in the comments and I'll invite you!
What is the deal with all these cards and verses? Check out the other Christmas Angel/Elf posts below, and read the my letter to the girls HERE.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you blogging about them? I'd love to see! No blog?  Leave a comment!
More Christmas Angel/Elf on the Shelf posts HERE.
More pictures HERE.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.