Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2012 Bento 73, 74, 75

Three of my favorite things to pack lunches in.
Lock N Lock (more lunches here, here, here, and well just search Lock N lock or  Lock and Lock in the search bar )
Stainless steel, no name box I got at a local store here

Same lunches (well, the Planetbox has Pocky sticks under the carrots.)
Roasted garlic chicken
Corn on the cob
Carrots
Dressing
Italian plums/prunes
Plus some notes and napkins.
Linked this party to Fireflies and Jellybeans
Links and Party buttons HERE
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.