Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2011 Bento 138, 139, 140

 I find it easier to pack all of the girls lunches in an assembly line. I'm loving the Planetbox- I would love 2 more, one for each of the girls. But they are pricey. I've also pulled out my Lock N' Lock. It's just so easy to pack. It's not like our lunches are true bento lunches or even cute. So, functional is wonderful for us, so is easy to clean ;).

Steamed pork dumplings- I bought these frozen
Pumpkin mash with maple syrup (From this puree here.)
Plouts
Soy and sesame dipping sauce
Little sugar cookies I made

 I put Glad Press and Seal over the pumpkin to keep it in place, and wrapped the dumplings in the Lock N' Locks to keep them soft.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.