Friday, January 27, 2012

Free Friday

It's almost Valentine's day. This year I'm planning on baking a couple treats, for DH to take to school and for the girls. I'm just not sure what I'll be making. I do plan on making some cookie dough truffles for Diva. (After Christmas, the thought of bringing another toy into this house as a gift makes me woozy. I may eat my words on Valentine's day.) I don't like making too many desserts and such unless I know that we're taking them somewhere or DH is taking them somewhere. I just don't want them here, or I'll eat them. It's better to have a cookie and send the rest off. We usually don't do much for Valentine's day, we have a nice dinner and just hang out. We'll probably end up going out or having dinner here and snuggling on the couch with a movie. No real traditions. We may do some crafts with the girls or something.


What are you all doing for Valentine's day? Do you have traditions? Give gifts?
I pulled up some older posts for ideas of desserts and thought I'd link them here.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.