Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Easy Peasy Cream Cheese Butter Cookies...

This is such an easy recipe. You can use a cookie press if you want, I just used a piping bag. To for them into shapes before baking. I was pretty stressed out this week and usually if I am stressed out I bake cookies, they don't take a lot of effort and thought, you do the same thing over and over again until all the dough is gone. It's relaxing. Actually being in the kitchen is therapy for me.



Cream Cheese Cookie Press Cookies

1 cup soft butter- unsalted
 4 ounces of cream cheese softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon almond, vanilla, lemon, orange, etc extract


  1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
  2. Beat the butter, cream cheese and extract until well blended. 
  3. Add sifted flour, sugar and salt. 
  4. Beat until whipped and light about 10 minutes.
  5. Pipe or use a cookie press and drop dough onto an un greased cookie sheet or a parchment lined cookie sheet.
  6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, don't let these burn or get dark on you. They are a naturally light cookie.
  7. *if you want to add sprinkles or colored sugars do so before baking.*



Blend it well...







Into the piping bag!!!







Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.