Monday, September 12, 2011

Smurfday Party

Final post I think...
For more Smurfday posts on GPAC click below
For the party/play date we had the day after Pixie's Smurfday dinner we just had snacks. The kids played outside.

I did move her name sign above the banner.
It was so fun to pull out my serving dishes, pedestals I've used for parties and tea parties. 
Menu-
Papa Smurf's Smurfberry juice- Lemonade and I made blueberry ice cubes with a star muffin tin. The ice cubes melted fast and tinted the lemonade
Water
Gardener Smurf's Grapes
Handy Smurf's 2x4's - pretzel sticks
Candy galore
Smurfette's Smurfalicious Sweets- Gumballs, candy bracelets, Guava candies, toffee strings
Blue and White York Peppermint Patti pieces
Greedy Smurf's Smurfberries- Twix Wildberry cereal
Brainy's Nerds
Papa Smurf's Smurf Powder- Pixy Sticks
Gutsy's Can you handle the heat poppers- fireballs
Grumpy Smurf's Sourpuss treats- Lemon heads
I made the water labels
Smurfette

Nom noms...
Lemonade.

I took the Smurfs out of the pedestal under the cake and replaced it with tissue paper and a printout.

Gardener Smurf

Candy and Smurfberry Juice

Toadstool Garden Grapes

Smurfberries
Bags I had out for the kids to fill to take candy home. Sorry for the pathetic photoshopping I did to remove her name.
I also made goodie bags for everyone. With pencils, coloring books, little toys and a Smurf. Same label as above, just a bigger bag. You can see them in the back on the table.

The girls had a BLAST. I don't have pictures of Piglet by herself and I don't like to post pictures of other people's children, so no pictures of her.

LOVE this picture of her.




She played until she was all tuckered out...




Catch My Party
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Your girl is super super cute and incredibly lucky. I used to be obsessed with Smurfs! I love the "la-la-la" song. Actually, Smurfs was the first "TV show" I watched in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you are simply fantastic..you can make all those.. salute to you- so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much you guys!! you all made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a great party. I love how creative you were with the food!

    Thanks for linking up to Mommy Blog Hoppers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I always loved The Smurfs and you totally did them justice here with your Smurfs themed party. Loved the lemonade with the stars too cute. Thank you so much for linking this up today with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.