Monday, October 25, 2010

Bento 2010-52,53,54

 Diva's lunch- all about pandas
Pitas stuffed with pepperoni and cream cheese
Pepperoni rolls- Pepperoni and cream cheese- YUM
Black, white and spice in a container for her egg.
Orange slices
Two Panda cookies
Cake
I know I put grapes and carrots in her lunch after I took these pictures, but I forgot to take another one.  She ate everything but the carrots.
I drew on the pitas with Food Decorator markers.
 Piglet and Pixie have the same lunches but with fish drawn on the pitas and fish shaped eggs.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the panda cookies. Did you make them yourself?

    However, I have to admit that I don't think I have enough patience to make all these cute and dainty bento stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on no I bought the cookies!
    they eat so well when it's smaller I don't know maybe bigger portions are intimidating LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.